Romania currently has 12 late Block 15 airframes, 9 A models and 3 B models, all with the MLU upgrade. They have the standard (short) vertical tail base, not the extended patabrake housing version. All A/B jets have PW engines and NSI small mouth inlets. 

You didn’t mention a scale but I’ll assume 1:48th.  

If you start with a Hasegawa A or B kit you will have to update the cockpit to C/D versions, and add the AIFF antenna in frint of the cockpit. 

Kinetic is also an option but you would have to research which boxing has the parts options you need for an MLU jet. 

The original Academy kit is also an option.  

2 hours ago, habu2 said:

Romania currently has 12 late Block 15 airframes, 9 A models and 3 B models, all with the MLU upgrade. They have the standard (short) vertical tail base, not the extended patabrake housing version. All A/B jets have PW engines and NSI small mouth inlets. 

If you start with a Hasegawa A or B kit you will have to update the cockpit to C/D versions, and add the AIFF antenna in frint of the cockpit. 

Kinetic is also an option but you would have to research which boxing has the parts options you need for an MLU jet. 

Thanks. I know there is a Kinetic MLU boxing but I’ve heard mixed reviews on the quality of their F-16s

10 hours ago, habu2 said:

Kinda stupid question,what about the landing gear legs?Did AM,MLU and ADF airframes received the reinforced version of it, minus ofc the larger tyres or is still the first version?

Luigi

12 hours ago, Mizar said:

Kinda stupid question,what about the landing gear legs?Did AM,MLU and ADF airframes received the reinforced version of it, minus ofc the larger tyres or is still the first version?

They did not receive heavy weight landing gear because, well, they aren’t any heavier. 

I do believe part of MLU mod was to move the landing light from the main gear door to the nose gear door.  The only other external difference would be the AIFF antenna farm. 

8 hours ago, habu2 said:

They did not receive heavy weight landing gear because, well, they aren’t any heavier. 

I do believe part of MLU mod was to move the landing light from the main gear door to the nose gear door.  The only other external difference would be the AIFF antenna farm. 

So if anything I have just to look out for the landing light and the gun fairing, thank you!

Luigi