L/F 1/32 Trumpeter P-47D Razorback parts

This is a long shot, but here goes.

Won a Goodwill auction for a nearly complete, like new P-47D Razorback. As it goes with these auctions, they provide pictures of the item, so there is a chance the condition realy sucks or its not complete. In this case, it’s both. The majority of the parts are still factory sealed. However; the prior owner chopped up the fuselage halves. They’re not even complete. He did include most of the fuselage from the Revel P-47 Razorback, but that too is incomplete. So, out of desperation, i turn here in search of a set of Trumpeter 1/32 P-47D Razorback fuselage halves and the canopy parts. 

Sacrifices to the modleng gods are being collected, should this request find success.

Dennis

Made him an offer that he refused. I’m going to keep looking. At those prices, it’d be cheaper to just buy a whole kit. 

So...I dug my Trumpy Razorback out of the stash and compared it's clear parts to a Squadron vac canopy (#9405) I have that's intended to correct the faults of the not very good Revell version. You will be pleased to learn that it's a near perfect match. I have two of them, so if you want I can send you one. 

Edited by gocoogs