Is LVM Studios still in business?

I'm currently working on their Soyuz TMA launch tower and actually having a really nice time building the kit.  I'd like to buy their Mercury Atlas LUT (I ask a few posts down the page if anyone has this kit for sale).  More importantly, my Soyuz kit has a few busted resin pieces I'd like to get replacements for.  

Ive tried contacting them through their website with negative results.  The service that verifies that "you're not a computer" is no longer active, therefore, the messages I've sent won't go through.  Does anyone know if they have a regular email?

Thanks,

Chris 

The German Andromeda24 store said on their website, that LMV studios ceased to produce any kits (by March 2018). Maybe this is temporary but who knows. You may get some leftover stock at one of the retailers that stock LMV Studio products. 

Hi friends,

In Andromeda's Spring Advertising 2018 Part I states:

LVM is currently no longer producing kits. They continue to work on the Launch Umbilical Towerup040577.gif