1/48 UH-1D M-60D machine gun

9 hours ago, ChesshireCat said:

if you modeling a specific Slick, get a good look at the door guns. There were two different styles and maybe three or four mounts counting the elastic cord.

gary 

As far as styles go, the only difference I ever saw was that some gunner's took off the bipod, presumably to save some weight.  Given that you changed out barrels pretty quickly on the 60, you could easily have the bipod (which was attached to the barrel) reappear quickly.   I know that later in the war, gunners used a 20mm ammo can instead of the standard can that came with the system.  This effectively doubled the ammo capacity.  Cobra used to make a nice 35th scale representation of this rig.  Nothing in 48th, as noted above. 

On 5/13/2018 at 6:57 AM, Floyd S. Werner, Jr. said:

I was wrong.  It was AIRES set 4678.  I knew I reviewed them.

Here is a link to the review:  https://web.ipmsusa3.org/content/m-60-762mm-machine-gun

Floyd

Thanks! But I was looking for the ones that are mounted on the pintle. Luckily, an ARC member has offered me his spare. Thanks for all the help, guys