I look forward to receiving Luckymodel email every few weeks, and they used to send three similar emails to my account.

Recently the number of similar emails received at the same time dropped to two. However today I receive eight emails from Luckymodel.

I dont want to block it as spam as it will cause all emails to be marked as such. Is anyone else receiving that many similar emails?

Luckymodel is offering 10% discount in May in their email. With that many emails received do I get 80% off? 😁

They may be having some email issues lately.  I have gotten more emails from them than usual also, and oddly yesterday I received shipment notification emails from two purchases that I made in February that I have already since received long ago.  So I don't know what that was all about.

I would just hold tight and see if they are able to rectify the issues.

Same here, last night I got four identical emails, all shipping notices from an order back in March and already received in April. 

Not a huge annoyance but it did make me wonder if their system may have been hacked....

Raymond Chung of Luckymodel posts here from time to time. Hopefully he will see this, or you could send him a PM. I haven't noticed any unusual e-mail behavior myself.

Dear All,

Since for the repeated and delayed shipment notification send in the past week. Also, most of you does not receive the newsletter since April. 

We used to send all transaction email (Order Notification, Shipment Notice..) with Gmail. But maybe we also send newsletter with our own domain, many ISP email server start to eject our email.

But now, we have outsources newsletter email services to 3rd party company, and we also clean the email list for possible out of date email. Therefore, if you still don't receive our email, please login in again and go to My Preference to select "Subscribe to NewsLetter" and make sure your email is valid. Since the new system will dropped the email address if you enter the wrong email address.

We have just finished upgrade to our back office system last year and next in the front desk system (web,email...etc). See some progressive changes at us. 

Hi Raymond,

I've been getting the newsletters delivered just fine, but Firefox seems to have a hard time rendering them. The graphic images/pictures are usually missing (just a placeholder where the pic should be) and I have to click on the "view as web page" link to see them. Not sure if anyone has reported having this problem. Its not that big a deal. I still know when there are things I want to check out because of the newsletter.

Cheers!