Prefer to keep it CONUS as I have no Paypal. If trading we each pay our own shipping.
Contact, ttwng32 at aol dot com

My FS/FT items can be found here

LTTF Dragon or Trumpeter 1/35 M16A2's, M203's and M16A4's. Looking for at least 4 M16A2's, 2 M203's and 2 M16A4's as shown below. The two on the left and the one top right.

TCad2ij.jpg

LTTF Kitty Hawk 1/48 UH-1D .50cal machine guns with the perforated barrels. I could use two complete 50cals if possible.

Part #'s

A46 x 2

A47

A48

A49 x 2

A54 x 2

A59 x 2

A61 x 2

A62

A63

A64

A65

LTTF Kinetic 1/48 AGM-119 Penguin Missile from the F-16AM NATO Viper.

1Gd4gMz.jpg

Kinetic 1/48 F-16. If you used a resin spine or have a trashed kit I could use the spine and related spine parts for an Israeli F-16. I am also seeking the protrusions for the sides of the intakes and on the nose as well.

4iTVdbZ.jpg

LTTF Kinetic 1/48 A-6E and or Skunkmodels 1/48 F-16XL sprue "V" with the Mk.82 500lb Snake Eyes, Mer's and sway braces. I need "TWO" to "FOUR" of the "V" sprues if you aren't using them. Preferably "FOUR" of the "V" sprues would be greatly appreciated.

I contacted Luckymodels/Kinetic/Skunkmodels but they replied they don't offer separate sprues or spare parts for sale.

The Kinetic 1/48 A-6E contains 2 each of the "V" sprue.

The Skunkmodels 1/48 F-16XL contains 2 each of the "V" sprue.

JiFvLQF.jpg

Edited by twong
  • 1 month later...