Grumman A-6A Intruder, VA-35 Black Panthers, USS Enterprise 1966

29 minutes ago, Falconxlvi said:

Wow!  That is the nicest A-6 model I’ve ever seen!  Your attention to detail is superb and that loadout is just stinkin’ awesome!  I am super impressed.  

Steve

Thanx Steve 😄

Very kind of you 😄

6 hours ago, Aigore said:

Thanx oakthree 😄

Happy to inspire, the HB kit is an alltogether different beast from what I've heard.....not a perfect kit but what kit is?

Thanx Dave 😄

Janne,

I built the Hobby Boss A-6E several years ago, and  while it wasn't a perfect fitting kit, it did go together nicely without any major issues. If I can built it, just about anyone can.

Joel

6 hours ago, Joel_W said:

Janne,

I built the Hobby Boss A-6E several years ago, and  while it wasn't a perfect fitting kit, it did go together nicely without any major issues. If I can built it, just about anyone can.

Joel

Indeed, Joel knows his stuff!

3 hours ago, CaptainObvious said:

The end result is simply stunning.

Meticulous workmanship, realistic weathering, beautifully photographed.
Your hard work really shows!
Best intruder I've seen. :thumbsup:

Makes me wanna build one. (not the kinetic though)

Thanx CO 😄

Happy to inspire...well yeah HB one is good I heard 😄

I'm not sure you took enough photos there bud. :whistle:   Fantastic job there Janne! Nicely painted and not too over weathered.

So what's next on the desk? How bout something Sci-Fi? Its been a while since I last saw something spacey come from your bench

7 hours ago, The Madhatter said:

I'm not sure you took enough photos there bud. :whistle:   Fantastic job there Janne! Nicely painted and not too over weathered.

So what's next on the desk? How bout something Sci-Fi? Its been a while since I last saw something spacey come from your bench

Thanx MH 😄

You missed my VF-1 Valkyrie? 😛

was thinking of a quick build of somesort actually.....bandai or finemold 🙂

5 hours ago, Fighting Eighty-Four said:

Absolutely stunning work Janne!  Your work just continues to amaze me more with each completed build.  

Take a bow, sir, this is a masterpiece, especially considering the work it took to get there.

Thanx Fighting 84 😄

very kind of you, I try to get better and find  something new in every model I make. Some models deserves that extra mile to finish them.

I am pleased with it even tho I know areas I could do better...but then I'd never get it done 😛

9 hours ago, 305swag said:

You did a great job! In your opinion, which do you think is the better kit, HB or the Kintec kit?

I don't really know för sure since I've never played with the HB model but from what I've seen details and buildability looks superior.

8 hours ago, Aigore said:

I don't really know för sure since I've never played with the HB model but from what I've seen details and buildability looks superior.

305swag

I posted earlier that several years ago I built the HB kit, and found it to be a pretty good. No major problems nor issues, and most of the ones I had were self induced. I Janne doesn't mind, I'll post one or two pictures of the finished build. It's box stock except for Fightertown decals.

Joel

17 hours ago, Joel_W said:

305swag

I posted earlier that several years ago I built the HB kit, and found it to be a pretty good. No major problems nor issues, and most of the ones I had were self induced. I Janne doesn't mind, I'll post one or two pictures of the finished build. It's box stock except for Fightertown decals.

Joel

Sure, go ahead....you didn't have a build log for it?