On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 5:16 PM, Roberto123 said:

I went to Hasegawa's site to find replacement parts and they refer me to Hobbico.  Are they still in business?

Most of Hobbico was picked up by Horizon and the Revell/Revell Germany/Monogram busineses went to Blitz in Germany. However, at this moment, there is no US distributor for Revell, Italeri and Hasegawa.

Status of Revell Products

We have been getting several emails and phone calls concerning the status of Revell products, in particular the new PT-109 pre-orders.

Revell was recently sold and Revell USA (Monogram) and Revell Germany are in the process of being combined into one company which will be located in Germany.  When this happened all Revell product shipments stopped. 

We did receive our first, small, shipment of PT-109 kits (which is why some customers have received the product) but of the hundreds we bought, we only received a few dozen to begin with. 

Our second (of several) shipments, that was stopped, has started moving again and we should receive it in the next week or two and we will continue to fulfill pre-orders. We can not, at this time, guarantee how many we will be getting on this next shipment. We will fill pre-orders in the order they were placed until all pre-orders are filled.

If you have not pre-ordered one, please do so but understand that it might not be filled until after the new Revell company is completely set up.  From what we understand, these next few shipments that are headed to us (and the rest of the USA) will be the last Revell product that is available for several months until the new company is completely set up for business.

Thank you for your understanding.

The above is an email I received last Thursday from Free Time Hobbies.

For some reason my phone won’t let me insert text before the quote.....  😞

All,

I fully understand what happened to Revell/Revell-Germany/Monogram, but for those of us seeking Hasegawa replacement parts, where do we go to get these?  I sold a 1/72nd scale KA-3B Tanker Sky Warrior to a customer of mine that was still sealed.  When the customer opened the factory sealed box he found one of the sealed bags missing.  Fortunately there was only 2 bags in there and the larger bag was in there which contained 98% of the kit.  The bag that was missing was the one that contained the clear parts and the decal.  Due to the fact that I have always tried to take care of my customer, I sent him the missing bag from one of my other kits.  The assumption is that the one missing bag was missing from the factory and no fault of mine or the distributor.  So I ask again, does anybody here know who I need to contact in regard to these missing parts?  Thanks for the information!!

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)

Maybe try the Hasegawa Japan page. They also have a Facebook page and a Twitter page.   Maybe contact Stevens Hobby and see if they know of a way to help. Sprue Brothers,  maybe send them an email and ask if they know. Did you buy it from a local store maybe they can help with some info. Hobby Link Japan may know a way....Those are just a few that I would suggest. If you're in no hurry wait for Hasegawa to get a new US Partner and then get with that outfit....HTH