The next batch will be somewhat light, as I will spend some time to complete the design work for a massive batch before I leave for vacation in mid-July. Some new designs, a couple reprints. 

This batch will include the following:

-CD72079:  1/72 de Havilland DH.104 Dove - Part 1

-CD72081:  1/72 de Havilland DH.104 Dove - Part 2

-CD48062:  1/48 F-104 "Starfighters"

-CD48087:  1/48 F7 Tigercat

-CD48124:  1/48 F-7 "Next Gen Fishbeds"

-CD48010:  1/48 Air National Guard F-101B Part 1 (reprint)

-CD48058:  1/48 Air National Guard F-101B Part 2 (reprint)

-CDB48001:  1/48 Caracal Models Basics -  FB-111A "Dark Vark" stencils and intake RAM panels

Edited by KursadA

Look at what I received today - merely a day after I announced the availability of the June batch, many of the decals in my next batch (July) of releases are here. These will have to wait until the whole batch is complete sometime the last week of June, and I will start shipping them in the first week of July.

nb1.jpg

4 hours ago, Adam Baker said:

I assume the C-2 reprint is being pushed back?

Yes, but not for long...this month I had to prioritize having both of my F-101B sheets back in the market.

All of the decals in this batch are ready, but it increasingly looks like I will not be able to start shipping them before I leave for vacation in mid-July. I simply received too many orders for the May/June batch. 

I guess these will have to wait until early August. I will probably add the two 1/72 scale Fury sheets to this batch as well.

5 hours ago, habu2 said:

Where will the "Basics" sheets be listed on your website - with their matching scale? or on a separate page?

Curious also, I just don’t want to accidentally skim past it.👍

Edited by Hooker169
13 hours ago, habu2 said:

Where will the "Basics" sheets be listed on your website - with their matching scale? or on a separate page?

They are going to be on a separate page - probably with some differences in shipping costs.