5 hours ago, dogsbody said:

Can't get to Hyperscale. It was okay this morning but nothing now. All I get is: Oops! Internet Explorer could not find sys_error

Chris

only thing I ever found useful over there was the search engine, and now it doesn't work anymore. Guess it's another site gone down the tube

gary

1 hour ago, ChesshireCat said:

only thing I ever found useful over there was the search engine, and now it doesn't work anymore. Guess it's another site gone down the tube

gary

Except that the search function does work........

On 5/16/2018 at 7:52 PM, sapguy said:

meh...since that change to tapatalk, I rarely visit there anymore... I went and looked due to this post and it does appear down.  Looks like a DNS issue

What???  Their previous forum system was ancient.  I kept expecting to hear the tone of a dial up modem every time I went there.   The forum system is pretty much identical to this place.  Why the heartache?

On 5/16/2018 at 7:52 PM, sapguy said:

meh...since that change to tapatalk, I rarely visit there anymore... I went and looked due to this post and it does appear down.  Looks like a DNS issue

I'm just the opposite.  I like the new format much more than what they had previously, so I'm more likely to participate there again now.  Its still not my idea of what is ideal, but it's much more useable than before.

6 hours ago, Joe Hegedus said:

I'm just the opposite.  I like the new format much more than what they had previously, so I'm more likely to participate there again now.  Its still not my idea of what is ideal, but it's much more useable than before.

Joe,

don't get me wrong; I like the new system, but it's not working for me. 

gary

1 hour ago, ChesshireCat said:

Joe,

don't get me wrong; I like the new system, but it's not working for me. 

gary

But what exactly is not working? With a few minor differences in the format, it appears to work exactly the same as this forum and most other modern forums. I also tested the search function with both Firefox and Chrome for a range of keywords and phrases and I got good results every time.

On 5/18/2018 at 6:57 AM, ChesshireCat said:

not for me. I've also seen others with the same issue as well

gary

You must be doing something wrong then . Considering it's as simple as typing in a phrase and clicking the button it's hard to understand what

If it's the same people and the same great answers then it's not Hyperscale.

You may be making something out of nothing. I still get great and useful help!

It reminds me of the way cats act when their owners move to a new home, they

go bonkers and hide before they get use to their new environment. There is really

nothing different. ---John