Hi all! Here is my recently finished model - the infamous F-23A Black Widow II, as she could have look like if entering into serial production. 🙂 The weathering also features quite a significant amount of "what if", but for the conversion i used all the unclassified pics and diagrams on the www.yf-23.net website. I tried to make this kit as correct as possible while sticking to the mentioned dimensions, angles, etc. - all the changes from the prototype version YF-23. As a base kit - it is the HobbyBoss's 1/48 kit and here is the WIP topic. (PS: the pics on the first pages are invisible... don't know why...) and another PS: the landing gear and the rudders move, so i'll take a couple of photosessions - in an in-flight mode and parked.

Overall photoshoot:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Outstanding achievement! The paint and weathering is wonderful...I must try replicate that on a Raptor some day.

It looks fantastic from every angle in flying pose... wheels down kind of puts the grace of it down a bit 😛

indeed very well done and you should make a cast of that fuselage and give me, it's even sexier than the YF... 😉

10x gents! I appreciate the kind words. 😜 

Aigore, yep, nothing better than the Raptor and the Have Glass, and the heavy tear and wear, and the clean stealth sillhouettes. Btw the wheels are down cause they are drying :))) I just glued the wheels to the pylons and weathered them. They only need some flat spots underneath and the glue to dry well till tomorrow, and i'll take the "parked"-mode pics. 

Its just amazing what you have accomplished with this kit. You skills are outstanding. The results are exceptional. Extremely well done Sir!

• 2 weeks later...