Anyone Have Instructions for Original 1/48 Hasegawa F-4EJ

So I've built maybe a half dozen of this particular kit as USAF Vietnam era or Thunderbird and even one like on the box.   But it doesn't look like I've kept any of the instructions for this kit.   I've searched online but come up negative.   I have two kits in the stash, neither has the instructions, and would like to build one in the dark blue splinter looking camo with white sharks mouth but don't recall what the paint pattern is or what colors to use.   Anyone have a soft copy they can email or a hard copy they can scan and forward?   Thanks in advance for any help.   Don

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by Drifterdon

Hey Don, yeah I got a couple of these in my stash plus I have been building one.for a few years now. I can scan and send your way tonight. PM me your email address and I will send from my email.

8 hours ago, skyhawk174 said:

Hey Don, yeah I got a couple of these in my stash plus I have been building one.for a few years now. I can scan and send your way tonight. PM me your email address and I will send from my email.

Thanks for hooking me up Chris.  Very much appreciated.  Don