Vintage model airpanes FS

Hello,

I apologize if this is in the wrong place. I have some old models that my father had given me that a friend gave to him. My father gave them to me because I used to work on model planes myself, but I don't think I will prioritize working on them anywhere in the new future with an infant daughter and I am but a novice. Since they are older I figured someone out there might get a lot of enjoyment out of them. I am just looking to sell them at a fair price to someone that will enjoy them, but I do not know where to start. Could someone help me?

naUN9pK.jpg

If that`s all you got, you`re better off just handing them over to some kid who would find joy in these "toys". Maybe add a tube of glue to the mix 😉 

Not even worth the hassle of selling. Just my 2 cents.

You might find a buyer for the P-38, if it's unbuilt/complete. Lots of collectors of the blue box Monogram kits they go for $12-$15 including shipping on ebay. The Corsair, while older isn't a bad kit. I'm sure if you offered it at $10  plus shipping, you'd find a buyer. They seem to sell for $8-$14  plus shipping on eBay.

I would just keep them. Your daughter won’t be an infant forever. Eventually if you decided to start building again, these are nice simple kits to reignite your desire. Think long term.