Modern Italian helo decals?

While everyone loves Hueys I would hardly call them "Modern".....Esci included Italian markings in their mid 70's releases.......

Tauro Models had a line for Italian Air Force aircraft, including one or two sheets for Italian helicopters. They are OOP and hard to find, however, there is this set, with an AB 205, on Ebay…..

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SEA-KING-AB-212ASW-AB-205-CHINOOK-ITALIAN-HELICOPTERS-TAURO-MODEL-DECALS-1-72/263633906116?hash=item3d61ce29c4:g:uZUAAOSwyXNaFPer

Edited by Johnopfor
23 hours ago, RCAFFAN said:

While everyone loves Hueys I would hardly call them "Modern".....Esci included Italian markings in their mid 70's releases.......

The Italian military still uses them, thus it is marked with modern Italian insignia.  I want modern example, not from the 70s.   

19 hours ago, Johnopfor said:

Tauro Models had a line for Italian Air Force aircraft, including one or two sheets for Italian helicopters. They are OOP and hard to find, however, there is this set, with an AB 205, on Ebay…..

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SEA-KING-AB-212ASW-AB-205-CHINOOK-ITALIAN-HELICOPTERS-TAURO-MODEL-DECALS-1-72/263633906116?hash=item3d61ce29c4:g:uZUAAOSwyXNaFPer

Thanks, I should have mentioned I need 48 scale, but that is the right idea. 

You could try Heli scale quality? The guy there does bispoke decals if you have good referance photos. I can personally recommend him as I've had three sets for my Corpo Foristalle builds.