As you head to your cookouts, beach, pool, baseball games or however you plan on spending this U.S. Memorial Day, make sure you take a second or two to think about all those who gave all of their tomorrows for our today...

Related image

Regards

As a european, should i ever be lucky enough to travel stateside, the very first thing on my to do list would be to pay my respects at the wall in D.C.

I understand freedom comes at a cost and can never be taken for granted. A salute to all souls who have laid down their lives on the altar of freedom !

2 hours ago, breadneck said:

As a european, should i ever be lucky enough to travel stateside, the very first thing on my to do list would be to pay my respects at the wall in D.C.

I understand freedom comes at a cost and can never be taken for granted. A salute to all souls who have laid down their lives on the altar of freedom !

Well said and thanks! And, we salute the many Norwegians who fought bitterly for their freedom against a common enemy. My grandmother's family in Denmark remembered how after they were overrun in a single morning, they were immediately using Danish bases to attack your land the same day.:salute:

A Vietnam vet here in our little farm burg's model railroad club went down the suicide path last winter.

😥

My oldest nephew has PTSD so bad he has to leave the Army this year

And he has wife and two preschoolers.
Will he be another suicide?
War, the gift that keeps on giving.