That's what I liked about the Clone Troopers/Clone pilots, they customized their armor with symbols and logos and some even put kill markings on their helmets and under their canopies. Nose art was seen on Drop Ships/Gunships, ARC-170's, the various AT's etc. Troopers in the field had beat up, dirty, scuffed armor...war torn used equipment. Despite each clone being assigned a number, most were referred to by their nicknames (Rex, Cody, Waxer, Heavy, Echo, Tup, Odd Ball, Wolf, Fives, Dogma, 99 etc etc).  It just seemed more believable and less sterile to me.

Regards,

Don

13 hours ago, niart17 said:

Must be one of those Russian trolls. 😁  (but I somewhat agree so I must be a Russian troll as well, who knew?)

LOL, that wasn't a dig at anyone here but a reference to a segment on a show by an Aussie comedian living in the UK who stated that apparently 30 or 40 % of negative press about movies etc is generated by a Russian Troll Warehouse. I thought that was funny myself but I guess that reference could be lost on the majority of the audience here if you dont watch much British TV

LOL, well it's not just British TV saying stuff like that. Lucas Films/Disney came out and said they found that all of the negative talk about The Last Jedi was drummed up by Russian Trolls and that's why it "seemed" like people didn't like it. Pretty much complete denial that there are real fans out there that were not happy with their product. It was a pretty sad display of self-denial and ego on the part of Kennedy and friends. So that was where I was coming from on the remark. Just a little light humor.

On 10/25/2018 at 6:56 AM, niart17 said:

LOL, well it's not just British TV saying stuff like that. Lucas Films/Disney came out and said they found that all of the negative talk about The Last Jedi was drummed up by Russian Trolls and that's why it "seemed" like people didn't like it. Pretty much complete denial that there are real fans out there that were not happy with their product. It was a pretty sad display of self-denial and ego on the part of Kennedy and friends. So that was where I was coming from on the remark. Just a little light humor.

haha what?! did they really say that? Enormous LOL hahahahaha ! 😄