NAS Patuxent River Air Expo 2018 June 2 & 3rd

All, anyone have any inside information on this upcoming weekends airshow at NAS Pax River? The website shows a lineup that includes Art Nalls Sea Harrier and the Blues, but I`m curious if any other jet demos will be flown. With the exception of the two abovementioned, theres no other jet demos secheduled...on the other hand they list the CH-53K King Stallion as a static,  should be pretty neat to check out and would this be the first public displaying of the King Stallion( I know it will be a test bird but cool nonetheless).

Edited by B-ONE27

I've been off since mid last week due to my son's wedding, but the last i heard is that one of our birds (MQ-4C Triton) would be a static display. The weather may be an issue though. Fingers crossed!

Weather looks to be an issue as stated above.  As far as I've seen, no other military demos.  Given the crash of the Geico Skytyper, they probably wont be flying.  I am not going because I don't feel like dealing with the traffic.  They are expecting 60,000+, that's going to make the area around Pax a clusterf**k.  

1 hour ago, eraucubsfan said:

Given the crash of the Geico Skytyper, they probably wont be flying.  I am not going because I don't feel like dealing with the traffic.  They are expecting 60,000+, that's going to make the area around Pax a clusterf**k.  

Wow...just heard of this. Too bad 😞