• 3 weeks later...

Thank you!

A bit of progress :), namely the antenna covers. First i made a master from plasticard, then used made cheap molds by pressing the masters into Plasticine and cast them in resin. The masters side walls do not need to be perfect as their shape is not captured when pressing the master 🙂

43911860740_5fa2e8043d_z.jpg

45004424604_17c3aaae3f_z.jpg

31857761618_82bc768fa5_z.jpg

Next are the exhaust nozzles and seats!

Comments welcome, thanks for looking,

Arnaud

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, arnobiz said:

Thank you. No problem to share the Studio file, although I have no idea how to do it! Care to explain?

Best

Arnaud

Do you know how to locate the file in your computer? When you created the file, it must have a specific name when you saved it?

If you can find out where the file is located then you can just simply email the file.

Thank you all for your kinds words!

18 hours ago, AlienFrogModeller said:

Do you know how to locate the file in your computer? When you created the file, it must have a specific name when you saved it?

If you can find out where the file is located then you can just simply email the file.

Actually I can attach files to posts, I'll do it as soon as I get back home so everyone can use it 😉

Arnaud

• 1 month later...