I'm not sure there are any specifically for the Tamiya Tomcat, but with VF-114 markings, it really won't matter. The only time it makes a difference is if there are markings on the rudders/full tails and ventral strakes. Any other markings fit no problem. I believe both Furball and Fightertown had markings for the Aardvarks.

Ah thanks, Darren. Now does anyone know where those marking are in stock at? I believe the Fightertown ones are for the 91 Aardvarks does that mean a lot of changes externally to an F-14A? 

No decal mods needed for Fightertown 48080. VF-114 from 90/91. 

depends how accurate you want to be... 

needs rudder braces, wheels. Tall TACAN is already in the box. Jet had ECM bumps. 

Here's a build using them on the Tamiya. 

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1006839519467950&id=335133636638545&set=a.335432729941969.1073741829.335133636638545&source=48

As Brian said, there are some small differences that if you don't know the Tomcat, you won't ever know about. For the rudder braces, there are a number of choices in PE, resin, and vinyl. I prefer the vinyl (not just because I make them) because they are thinner than the resin and PE. If you wait a bit, I'll have complete tails with the new braces that you simply replace the kit tails with. For the ECM blisters, Steel Beach has a Block 125 update that gives you everything you need except the wheels. You'll need to replace the wheels with an aftermarket set. Of course that all depends on if you want to do all of that. As I said, they are differences that only the most ardent Tomcat fan would know.

he mentioned early aardvarks... are you talking about the grey over white delivery scheme they used in the late 1970s? If so, the fightertown sheet is very unusable, there are differences to the aardvark, tailcodes, and nose stripes.

On 6/3/2018 at 11:19 PM, Brian P: Fightertown Decals said:

No decal mods needed for Fightertown 48080. VF-114 from 90/91. 

depends how accurate you want to be... 

needs rudder braces, wheels. Tall TACAN is already in the box. Jet had ECM bumps. 

Here's a build using them on the Tamiya. 

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1006839519467950&id=335133636638545&set=a.335432729941969.1073741829.335133636638545&source=48

Brian, do you know if the VF-24 markings for their last cruise will work on the Tamiya F-14 or is it too different from the Hasegawa F-14?

Funny you should ask that;) working on Tamiya Tomcat sheet #4 this weekend and that been the project - figuring out how many of the last cruise VF-24 jets I can fit on the sheet... pretty much all the markings do work. The big swoosh of 201 is too tall to fit exact but if you don't need to be super exact, it'll work. Or you can split it at the thin point and reposition the top of the swoosh. The fast checks are the same, a mm or 2 too high but still barely noticeable. The new sheet will have 200/201/207 for sure. Gonna try and fit 206 and a full lowviz as well...