So I was browsing through the apparently new Revell website a little bit ago and decided to buy a couple of the new tooled 1/72nd PT-109 kits.  However, when trying to check-out I found the only countries they apparently ship to are in Europe and not anywhere else in the world.  Any reason why, or am I missing something? 

Because they don’t have a distribution channel outside Europe. Revell USA is no more. 

I would like to know if they have any intention of re-establishing a North American dustributor. 

3 hours ago, habu2 said:

I would like to know if they have any intention of re-establishing a North American dustributor. 

Blitz announced last month that they were looking for a North American distributor for Revell kits, so it appears that they have no plans to doing it themselves.

Edited by Johnopfor
46 minutes ago, tosouthern66 said:

What's the new web address for Revell?

I'm saying its apparently new 'cause, to me at least, it looks different from the last time I visited the site, which was a couple of months before Revell USA went under.  Oh, and I was able to order two of those new tooled PT-109 kits from Hannants.

Edited by afspret