Airbrushes Question

Hello guys!

I finally decided to invest some money in a good Airbrush and air compressor. 

Anyone knows a good and reliable online webstore? I'm looking for Iwata and Harder & Steenbeck airbrushes, but also for me it is important if they carry spare parts and accesories.

Thank you very much!

Regards,

Tato 

9 minutes ago, jrpowell3 said:

Are you in the US?  If so, I highly recommend Coast Airbrush in Anaheim.. Excellent customer service with fast shipping and decent prices.

A highly satisfied customer!  And worth a visit if you're visiting SoCal attractions with your family :coolio:

I see you're in Chile. They do ship, but you'd have to check them out at http://www.coastairbrush.com/ to see if that would work for you.

Fortunately, they're relatively close by me.

I would have purchased an airbrush from Coastal except for their shipping prices. They are based on dollar amount vs actual costs. It is a flat $9 for up to the first $100. So if I needed a few O rings...$9 to ship!  The airbrush I would have purchased would have  incurred a $27 shipping charge. I bought elsewhere and got....free shipping and very good service.

Bob

Thank you guys for the help!

I just checked those two sites, and they look very nice! Definitively what I was looking for!

Unfotunately I live in South America and shipping prices have always been a problem for me, so the mayority of the time I just close my eyes and paid those expensive shipping prices, but what can I do? :dontknow:

If someone has more westores to share, I'be very greatful.

Thanks again everyone for the help!

Regards,

Tato

On 6/9/2018 at 5:28 PM, Tato said:

Hello guys!

I finally decided to invest some money in a good Airbrush and air compressor. 

Anyone knows a good and reliable online webstore? I'm looking for Iwata and Harder & Steenbeck airbrushes, but also for me it is important if they carry spare parts and accesories.

Thank you very much!

Regards,

Tato 

The cheapest price I ever saw on a H&S was at HobbyEasy. They were way below the average cost here in the States and Europe. Parts are available via many vendors online.

I find that Iwata is cheapest on line  but it takes some patience and hunting . The best prices have come from Japan where they are made .

Parts here in the US. are relatively easy to find.

Cheers, Christian

Hello guys!

Thanks a lot to everyone for taking the time to answer my question!

I'm partially inclined to a H&S, but I'm not decided yet! 

Have a great week.

Regards,

Tato

You can't go wrong with a H&S Infinity. Easy to use, sprays beautifully and is easy to disassemble and clean. One of the best purchases I ever made for the hobby.

On 6/20/2018 at 1:27 AM, Mstor said:

You can't go wrong with a H&S Infinity. Easy to use, sprays beautifully and is easy to disassemble and clean. One of the best purchases I ever made for the hobby.

That's exactly the airbrush I was looking.

I have an Iwata High Performance HP-B Plus, but I just can't get used to it. 

I was looking for another Iwata, but H&S from what I saw in some reviews it is a fantastic airbrush. 

Thank you Mstor! 

Regards,

Tato