New aftermarket parts maker

Just got some real nice Su-35 intake covers (to probably use on the Kitty Hawk version). They are 3D printed. Extremely fine detail and very smooth surfaces. CAD pic below.

536635713_92b5c2_d68eddb8dce744739eda5f49fdc405dbmv2.thumb.jpg.1371ca8ed97df486514a59df2c891acd.jpg

He's a new guy just starting. Kokopelli Scale Designs. Check him out...

https://www.kokopelliscaledesigns.com/blank

P.S. His website is a bit wonky but usable. Also, if you order, don't use the online shopping features. They don't work. E-mail him as per instructions in the parts descriptions.

I have no connection with this person other than being a very satisfied customer.

The intake covers have the handles molded right on the cover. No gluing them on. Scale thickness or very near it.

From looking at pics of the ladder, he prints them with a heavy supporting frame that is cut away afterwards. Not sure if he does that or if it is something the users does. If the latter, it would make sense as the frame would protect the ladder during shipment.

16 minutes ago, Mr Matt Foley said:

Where is he located?

Somewhere in Colorado. I don't have the box that the intake covers came in handy, so that all I can remember.