Local Hobby Shop business for sale!

The hobby shop I've worked at for around 15  years is up for sale, as the owner is wanting to retire while he can still enjoy retirement.
News story here: Please note, headline is misleading, it's NOT closing, just being put on the market.
http://www.timescolonist.com/business/bc-shaver-and-hobbies-store-hangs-it-up-after-50-years-1.23330655

Alvis 3.1

That is a very good hobby shop. Was in there once while visiting Victoria. I got there near closing time so I didn't have alot of time, but they let me stay for about 20 minutes after closing. Very nice people.

Great shop...Always stop in whenever I visit Victoria so hope that someone keeps it going.......maybe a future part of the ARC corporate group with Alvis as manager😉

17 hours ago, RCAFFAN said:

Great shop...Always stop in whenever I visit Victoria so hope that someone keeps it going.......maybe a future part of the ARC corporate group with Alvis as manager😉

🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'd be like Basil Fawlty as manager!

Alvis 3.1

7 hours ago, Alvis 3.1 said:

I'd be like Basil Fawlty as manager!

Alvis 3.1

I get it.....you don't want to give up your present Manuel role...🤣

7 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

I would relish managing a la Basil Fawlty.  The only thing wrong with retail is the customers.

I can neither confirm nor deny this.

Alvis 3.1