Zvezda 1/72 MiG-29 - Missing Radome

While I was getting the fuselage assembled for my MiG-29, I realized that my kit has no radome anywhere. I've double checked every sprue, made sure I'm not missing any sprues, rechecked every sprue again. It's just gone. I also noticed one of the AA-10 Alamo missiles is gone, too. That one is missing from the sprue entirely, like the kit got opened up and the missile was taken off. Does anyone know how I can get a hold of Zvezda customer service to try and get a new part? Or, failing that, is the Quickboost resin radome worth buying instead?

Thanks.

Quickboost resin radom addresses the wrong shape of the original kit part. I have it for sale since I no longer own the Italeri Mig-29 kit, contact me directly if you're interested to buy it

mholly_27@hotmail.com

Cheers,

Mario

in NYC

15 hours ago, beingthehero said:

office@hobby-pro.com is Zvezda's customer support email. The replacement parts are free. It can take a few weeks for the parts to get to your place from Russia, though.

Thanks! That's exactly what I needed. I can put that build on hold for a couple weeks without any fuss. I've got three other models I can work on in the meantime.