New compressor recommendations

I’m looking for a new compressor, and seeking recommendations. I’m interested in a small unit with variable air pressure and quiet operation.  My budget is $400. Anything less is helpful.  Im not up to current models or trends with regards to compressors so any suggestions, tips, and reviews help. 

Thanks!

I had a good friend recommend the PointZero air compressor off of Amazon. Not a brand I had heard of before but I decided to give it a try based on his recommendation and so far it's worked well. It appears to come from the same factory as the Badger TC910 Aspire for half the price.

Edited by Tracy White
4 hours ago, Tracy White said:

I had a good friend recommend the PointZero air compressor off of Amazon. Not a brand I had heard of before but I decided to give it a try based on his recommendation and so far it's worked well. It appears to come from the same factory as the Badger TC910 Aspire for half the price.

I just got one of these too.  Also recommended. 

Since we have relocated across country and are renting while we house shop I purchased this from Lowes:

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Kobalt-Quiet-Tech-4-3-Gallon-Portable-Electric-Twin-Stack-Quiet-Air-Compressor/1000125721

I have run it upstairs in our house (before we moved) and did not wake up our infant while he was sleeping downstairs.  It is about 60 decibels loud.