• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • ReccePhreak changed the title to LF Falcon 1/48 Curtiss SB2C Helldiver vacuform canopy
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Larry,

Wow, almost four years have gone by now; still looking for this piece?

I've just spotted one of those Clear-Vax sets, the #7: US Navy, World War II Part 1 (1/48 scale) by Falcon, dwelling in a forgotten spot in my husband's stash.

It's complete, so I'll ask my husband if he's willing to part with that Curtiss SB2C Helldiver vacuform canopy.

Cheers,

Gwen

Hi again, Larry

My husband agrees to part with the piece you're after if you agrre to trade it for the Fightertown decals sheet #48038 - QF-4S Phantom II VX-30 Bloodhounds Drone 2 The Bone. He said that you may choose another piece on that Clear-Vax set if you wish.

Each one pays shipping for his end of the deal.

What say you?

Cheers,

Gwen 

Hello Gwen,

Thank you for responding to my post, looking to trade  for a Falcon 1/48  Curtiss SB2C Helldiver vacuform canopy. The whole purpose of trading for that canopy was to trade you something on my FS/FT posting here: 

I did not want to have to go out and buy something else, in order to trade for the canopy. If that's the only way I can get the canopy, I will have to pass on your husband's offer. There are no other canopies on that set: Falcon 1/48 Clear-Vax set # 7: US Navy, World War II Part 1, that interest me, as they are all for older Monogram kits which I do not have or intend to get.

Regards,

Larry Engesath

Edited by ReccePhreak