September releases

The September batch will be yet another bumper-crop of interesting new releases - the planned lineup is:

- CD48073:  1/48 RF-101C Voodoo

- CD48136:  1/48 Luftwaffe F-4F Phantom II "Norm 81"

- CD48137:  1/48 EKA-3B Skywarrior

- CD48140:  1/48 F-35A

- CD48143:  1/48 F-105G Wild Weasel

- CD72076:  1/72 FJ-3 Fury - Part 1

- CD72080:  1/72 AV-8B Harrier II Plus

- CD72082:  1/72 FJ-3 Fury - Part 2

- CD144013:  1/144 C-97 / KC-97 Stratofreighter

I might also throw in a reprint or two depending on the funds - but I think I am on track to delivering these at the very least.

Edited by KursadA

Hey Kursad.   If the funds permit it, a reprint of your 1/48 F-102 decal would be welcome.   Kinda round out the Century series in your decal lineup.  I believe this was the only sheet you did of the Deuce.   Maybe a future idea for some earlier ADC birds.   CD 48013: Air National Guard F-102 Delta Dagger.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Dutch said:

Kursad, now that August is out of the way, any news on September's releases?  R/ Dutch

About half of them are already at the printers - half are somewhat late, so it is likely that I will have to delay these until October.  Business basically boomed this  year,  really straining my capability to handle everything (design, shipping etc.) alone. I am working on getting some help, which should allow expanding Caracal Models further. 

Edited by KursadA
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12 July 2018 at 3:45 AM, USNChief said:

I will second the request for CD 48013: Air National Guard F-102 Delta Dagger. I am looking for a set of these.

On 19 June 2018 at 5:22 PM, Drifterdon said:

Hey Kursad.   If the funds permit it, a reprint of your 1/48 F-102 decal would be welcome.   Kinda round out the Century series in your decal lineup.  I believe this was the only sheet you did of the Deuce.   Maybe a future idea for some earlier ADC birds.   CD 48013: Air National Guard F-102 Delta Dagger.

Me too. Really want the Hawaii ANG decals

Looking forward to the recce Voodoo sheet and getting another B set too, when they reach Hannants

Tony

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Charlie D. said:

Are these still on track for October? I'm in no rush, just curious!

I think so - I sent most of them for printing, but need to close on a couple of them. Let us say early November to be on the safe side.

• 2 weeks later...