I kicked up an old thread over in the Jet Modeling page and thought I'd post here in The Spares Box for greater coverage in the hopes that someone may have the hinomarus and Japanese data from any of the Hasegawa 1/48 F-86 kits.   I was able to obtain some usable squadron markings thanks to DONG but I need the hinomarus and Japanese data to complete my kits.   Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Edited by Drifterdon

Brother Don,

Here is a scan of the Hasegawa 1/72 F-86D JASDF Combo decal from the britmodeller site. 

Do you need all the stencil data?  Wouldn't it also be in English?  I might have a Microscale 1/48 F-86 sheet with at least most of the data markings for you.  I know that I have some Hinomarus as well, but they are the burgundy ones from WWII, not the bright red ones with white outline.  I will let you know when I get home tonight. 

R/

Dutch

Thanks Dutch.  I'm hoping someone has the quarter scale Hasegawa F-86F-40 with J.A.S.D.F. decals but built theirs with aftermarket USAF markings.  I still don't understand why Platz or DXM doesn't do up a sheet of Japanese Sabres in this scale.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...