CD48146 - 1/48 F-82 Twin Mustang

Hi,

Great to see that this sheet will go ahead.

Back in the dark days of late February when I thought that Ukraine was going to get crushed, I bought a couple of Ukranian kits including an F-82.

I don't mind at all that the sheet is going to be loaded with Korean war subjects...I look forward to the F-86 sheets as well.

Cheers, Stefan.

• 1 month later...

Changing the color of "Dottie Mae" to yellow after one of you brought this photo to my attention. Thanks for the heads-up, and please let me know if you notice anything else so I can get the decals for this historic but neglected fighter right.

5 minutes ago, Corey said:

Looks great!  I’m super excited for this sheet!  

No girlie art make it on?

It looks like the kit sheet covered two of the most attractive ones. I am all for girlie art, but those big, interesting names in Gothic script went neglected for so long that I had to do those.  

1 hour ago, KursadA said:

It looks like the kit sheet covered two of the most attractive ones. I am all for girlie art, but those big, interesting names in Gothic script went neglected for so long that I had to do those.  

makes sense!  It’s a must buy for me regardless!