Dream Injection Kit(s)

My dream list of kits has been reduced greatly lately, such as 1/48 Su-22, Su-33 and Su-34.  But I still have some I'd like to see...

Injection molded 1/32 EA-6B

Injection molded 1/48:
P-3 Orion
X-15
X-29
Tu-22M3 Backfire (not the Tu-22 Blinder)

New tool revisit in 1/48:
B-17

F-16 (more blocks from Tamiya would be best)

Ships:  USS Midway (any era) 1/350

There's more I'd like to see, but think the list above would be better sellers.  What kits do you want to see?

Edited by Jonathan S
spelling correction

Hard to argue with your choices.  I am pretty surprised the B-17 has not been re-visited in 1/48.  The only kit I would like to see which is reasonable would be a new tool 1/48 Blackbird family. Everything else I would like to see borders on the absurd. (1/72 airlifters and airliners)  

7 minutes ago, Kurt H. said:

Hard to argue with your choices.  I am pretty surprised the B-17 has not been re-visited in 1/48.  The only kit I would like to see which is reasonable would be a new tool 1/48 Blackbird family. Everything else I would like to see borders on the absurd. (1/72 airlifters and airliners)   

When discussing with a friend about the B-17, he felt only if Tamiya did it.  Good call!  The old Monogram kit is actually pretty good and very affordable.

1 hour ago, Jonathan S said:

When discussing with a friend about the B-17, he felt only if Tamiya did it.  Good call!  The old Monogram kit is actually pretty good and very affordable.

I always thought Trumpeter/Hobbyboss would do it back when they were releasing 10-12 new kits a year.  They seemed to be doing new kits of just about all the monogram classics, and doing new kits which had been requested for years.  I have no desire to build one, but I do enjoy trying to understand the industry and guess which company will do what, and when. 

Early and late war version Elco 77ft & Higgins 78ft PT-Boats in 1/72nd & 1/48th scale 

70 & 72ft version Vosper MTB in 1/72nd & 1/48th scale (maybe BPB MTB/MGBs also)  

1/72nd scale US 110ft sub chaser

1/144th scale Allen M. Sumner DD

1/35th scale M2 light & medium tanks

1/48th B-18A & B (inc the ASW version)

1/72nd B-32 Dominator

I echo the sentiment on the F-86A. Heck, even an F-86E, seems only the F model is available in 1:48 or 1:32.

1:32 P/F-82.

All the Century Series in 1:32 not already extant.

1:32 Cessna 15x or 17x or 310

New-tool 1:48 A-26 Invader

1:32 T-38

2 hours ago, Raptor01 said:

1/48 Hasegawa F-111 Series.  1/72 tooling is 30 yrs old and one of the best series kits released by them.   

John

This!

1/72 scale;

RF-8 Crusader

A3J/A-5A Vigilante

E-1B Tracer

C-1A Trader

C-2A Greyhound

P4M Mercator

P2V-1/2/3/4/5 Neptune

AD-2/3/4 Skyraider

F7U-1 Cutlass

F-111B

Edited by GW8345

Gonna second P4M Mercator & early versions of the P2V Neptune in 1/72nd scale.

Also like to add the Martin AM-1 Mauler and Ryan FR-1 Fireball, in both 1/72nd & 1/48th scale, to the list. 

9 hours ago, afspret said:

Gonna second P4M Mercator & early versions of the P2V Neptune in 1/72nd scale.

Also like to add the Martin AM-1 Mauler and Ryan FR-1 Fireball, in both 1/72nd & 1/48th scale, to the list. 

Siga Models did the AM-1 Mauler and MPM did the FR-1 Fireball (also the XF2R-1) in 1/72 scale.

Czech Models did the FR-1 in 1/48 scale.

:thumbsup: