Dream Injection Kit(s)

34 minutes ago, Vidar_710 said:

1/32 S-3 Viking

Now that took balls to list, Sir. There is nobody but nobody going to be that good to us and produce a 1/32 Viking.....no way, no how. Even if it were possibility of one being produced, I'd be one of the first in line to get one right behind you. How long did it take just to get a half-*ss Intruder in 1/32?   Yes, I said it and I have 3 of the A-6E and 3 of the A-6A still in my stash after buying at least 8 in total.  

A nice Viking in 48th is not even available...the old kit that is available is not exactly nice by today's standards.

5 minutes ago, Wizard_rkt said:

Now that took balls to list, Sir. There is nobody but nobody going to be that good to us and produce a 1/32 Viking.....no way, no how. Even if it were possibility of one being produced, I'd be one of the first in line to get one right behind you. How long did it take just to get a half-*ss Intruder in 1/32?   Yes, I said it and I have 3 of the A-6E and 3 of the A-6A still in my stash after buying at least 8 in total.  

A nice Viking in 48th is not even available...the old kit that is available is not exactly nice by today's standards.

I don't think they 1/32 scale Viking is out of the realm of reality. Trumpeter seems to like to do big kits.

21 minutes ago, B.Sin said:

I don't think they 1/32 scale Viking is out of the realm of reality. Trumpeter seems to like to do big kits.

It is so more likely that they would do a 48th scale Viking, because a 32nd would be too much for them...........or would it?   Buhahahahaha!!!!!

I'd like to see someone do an accurate new tool MV/CV-22 Osprey in 1/48 and not a altered prototype that the Italeri one is. Or at least have Eduard throw some photoetch and resin at it.

6 hours ago, Wizard_rkt said:

It is so more likely that they would do a 48th scale Viking, because a 32nd would be too much for them...........or would it?   Buhahahahaha!!!!!

Didn't Trumpeter just release a 1/18 AV-8B? Or am I getting that confused with someone else?

22 hours ago, skyhawk174 said:

Didn't Trumpeter just release a 1/18 AV-8B? Or am I getting that confused with someone else?

It is a Merit Int'l/Hobbyboss release and it is not very good....more like a toy imho. I wasted money on it.....it can be built, yes, but it is just like somebody took a toy and gave us all the parts on sprues of which most are not on sprues anyway. I would chalk it up as a fail unless you intend to build it up and give it to a kid to play with..

9 minutes ago, Wizard_rkt said:

It is a Merit Int'l/Hobbyboss release and it is not very good....more like a toy imho. I wasted money on it.....it can be built, yes, but it is just like somebody took a toy and gave us all the parts on sprues of which most are not on sprues anyway. I would chalk it up as a fail unless you intend to build it up and give it to a kid to play with..

Yup just saw that it was Hobby Boss on LSP site. Good to know it is not worth it even though I have no interest. And you are a funny guy. I hear it us pretty pricey so probably won't give it to a kid 😁

Let’s see.... I really think we need some new tool 109s and 190s in 48th. I’m sure there are some sub sub variants that were only produced in  the month of May 1944 that are not adequately covered. 

In "mainstream" injection molded plastic, I'll second the requests for a 1/48 P2V  / P-2 Neptune.

I'd also love to see...

1/48 Northrop Gamma, "Polar Star" or "Sky Chief"

1/48 Wright Flyer

1/48 Ford Trimotor

1/48 NA FJ-3 Fury

And maybe a few more modern, speculative kits...

1/48 Attack Super Tomcat 21 / ASF-14

1/48 A-6F Intruder 

1/48 YA-7F Corsair II

1/48 Super Mirage 4000

all good for what-if modeling!

:cheers: & happy modeling, Bryan

Edited by Bryan H.
Clarification

I want Dream Models to release the 1/72 long nosed US Coast Guard Dauphin helicopter they announced last year........By the way this is the only answer that really fits the topic....... 

Other than the Sikorsky S-62/HH-52, my vote is for a AVRO Canada C102 Jetliner in 1/144 & possibly 1/72.  And I second Milo's request for: 1/144 P2V-5 & -7 & P-8 Poseidon.  (Aeroclub P2Vs are almost extinct and too expensive when one does turn up.) 

Edited by Dutch
add info

After reading an article on Wiki about the use of Vultee Vengeance in RAAF service during WW2, I would like to vote for a 1/48th scale kit of this type in all its versions.

Edited by afspret

Oohh man. Way too many to list! But I guess my top choices would be:

1/48 B-26k Counter Invader. And now that Special Kay is all painted up and looking good, I want to build one like right now.

1/32 F-101. All versions.

New tool B-26 Marauder in 1/48

New tool B-24 in 1/48. 

Well it is a dream and I know I would probably never be able to afford one but I would like

1/48 Tu-95 Bear

Trumpeter already has this designed in 1/72nd so a little easier? I have actually seen this built many years ago at a model show. It was scratch built and stood out in the model room as it towered above all the entries on the table.