;32ND Scale A-1E Skyraider Decal

I read on Fisher Model & Pattern's thread on LSP that there might be some Caracal Decals for the A-1E "Fat Face" Spad. Hopefully this will happen, any news on this? Thanks.

Chuck

Edited by otis252
18 minutes ago, otis252 said:

I read on Fisher Model & Pattern's thread on LSP that there might be some Caracal Decals for the A-1E "Fat Face" Spad. Hopefully this will happen, any news on this? Thanks.

Chuck

If you have the kit, you probably already know that I designed the decals for both the A-1E and the new AD-5 Navy version from Fisher Models.

I already put some of the best options I have into the A-1E sheet; and I don't think I can sell enough decals for a very limited run conversion set like that. I might consider doing a Navy (AD-5) sheet, but I will wait for a while to get some feedback on how the sales are going.

Edited by KursadA

Thank you , but I spoke wrong. I meant decals for the AD-5 Navy/Marine version. I have both versions of the conversions. I hope you will have some decals for the AD-5 version. Thank you.

Chuck

Edited by otis252