I couldn't find a "Neutral" wash by Mig Productions. Found one from Ammo by Mig on eBay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ammo-of-Mig-Jimenez-NEUTRAL-WASH-A-MIG-1010/401551409614?hash=item5d7e5441ce:g:R-QAAOSwrhhaz7Py

eBay has a number of Mig Production washes but I didn't see one called "Neutral".

Edited by Mstor
Correct spelling errors

Yeah even in Canada it is difficult to find this stuff. The last bottle I got was by mail order and even then that was from Europe as they don't ship stuff like this from the US.

As for the Mig Neutral wash, I actually have a bottle but only used it once so far. It is a grey colour and I used it on a dark scheme. So far I have only used my Mig washes on my aircraft models. I love the Brown Wash. I also have Dark Wash and they all perform great on an acrylic base since the washes are enamel. Did put it on an enamel painted part and it really affected it. I could not take it off. I figured out the problem, I had forgotten to overcoat the part with Future.