B-52 two tone gray and green scheme?

Hello everyone, coming out of very deep lurk mode, my retirement has really changed what I visit on the web.

Anyways,  long long ago at a USAF base in Oklahoma, as a Depot engineer, I signed off on the KC-135 paint drawings on what became the 'Shamu' paint scheme. At the same time I painted an old Crown B-52 in a proposed wrap around scheme for the BUFF.  I believe it was 36118 gray on the bottom with a mix of 36081 gray and 34079 green on the top.

Anyone know what this scheme was called on the BUFF and do you know where I can find a 3 view of it?

TIA Tom Solinski  OKC

Edited by majortomski
correction

The "Strategic" scheme was a disruptive pattern of FS 34086 olive green and FS 36081 dark gunship gray on top and sides, with a pattern of 36081 and 36118 on the undersides. FSM covered it in the November 1993 issue in my "International Color and Camouflage" series.

And believe it or not, I actually had that one page out of that magazine in my paper files.  Thanks for the fantastic articles and thanks for the reminder that I may have had it.

On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 10:36 AM, Paul Boyer said:

The "Strategic" scheme was a disruptive pattern of FS 34086 olive green and FS 36081 dark gunship gray on top and sides, with a pattern of 36081 and 36118 on the undersides. FSM covered it in the November 1993 issue in my "International Color and Camouflage" series. 

Paul....do you have that article? I would be willing to pay. Thanks

No, it is not "my" article. The article belongs to Kalmbach Media Inc. And I do not copy/scan and distribute copyrighted material. Yes, the magazine is out of print, but digital copies are available from the publisher.

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 11:51 PM, Paul Boyer said:

No, it is not "my" article. The article belongs to Kalmbach Media Inc. And I do not copy/scan and distribute copyrighted material. Yes, the magazine is out of print, but digital copies are available from the publisher.

Will do! I'll check with them.