CD144015 - 1/144 B-36 Peacemaker

Note the Roden kit is the B-36B, with six turning and zero burning.  The box art doesn't show the outer wing(s) so it may not be obvious this (B) version does not have the  four podded J47 turbojet engines.  I don't know if Kursad's sheet will include marking for a B model, so we may have to wait and see if Roden releases a D/F/G/H/J variant.

14 hours ago, habu2 said:

Note the Roden kit is the B-36B, with six turning and zero burning.  The box art doesn't show the outer wing(s) so it may not be obvious this (B) version does not have the  four podded J47 turbojet engines.  I don't know if Kursad's sheet will include marking for a B model, so we may have to wait and see if Roden releases a D/F/G/H/J variant.

I have no doubt it’ll be modular to put out as many variants as possible. Start with the least interesting version first and go from there. 

• 2 months later...
45 minutes ago, Spruemeister said:

If I’m seeing thing right, Kitlinx is showing pre orders available for the 1/144 B-36B kit as ROD347, and another pre order for ROD737 which is a 1/72 B-36B. 

Are we we getting a new tool 1/72 Peacemaker too?

Rick L. 

Looks like a typo. The picture is of a WWI type truck and if you search that product number you get many mentions of a WWI pigeon truck.

Sean

• 3 months later...

I just finished watching "Strategic Air Command" with the missus. I told her that while I could probably do a good rendition of LtCol "Dutch" Holland, she is waaaaay better looking than June Allyson. How about it Kursad, any news on the B-36 sheet?

• 3 months later...
On 1/2/2021 at 10:09 AM, viking73 said:

This is good news.  Hopefully by then Roden will have released another boxing of the later model B-36 with the jet pods.

-Derek

I just saw on Hobby Search 1999 that Roden will indeed release a new boxing of their 1/144 Convair  B-36 kit to include parts for a D/F/H/J variants to be released after June 

with Hobby search taking pre orders starting today. Price is  shown to be $69.24

Check it out here:   https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10780721

Steve Sliger

Greenwell Springs, LA

The new Roden 1/144 B-36D with the outboard jet pods is available on that popular auction site.  Very keen.  I need a 1/144 Peacemaker to go with my 1/72 and 1/48 examples.  Of the 3 it is the only one I have room in the case to display.

3 hours ago, Cameron Lynch said:

The new Roden 1/144 B-36D with the outboard jet pods is available on that popular auction site.  Very keen.  I need a 1/144 Peacemaker to go with my 1/72 and 1/48 examples.  Of the 3 it is the only one I have room in the case to display.

when you get the Roden kit finished, a picture of all three together would be cool!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...