Kits FS... 1/48, 1/72, 1/144 UPDATED

Recently retired and moved, and realize I can never build or want to store all of my unbuilt kits... So I have the following available... All are complete, unstarted, and in original boxes unless noted otherwise... Postage is additional from Arizona... Let me know if anything interests you... thanks...

E-mail me at tacoma25(at)verizon(dot)net

1/48 Kits

Kinetic Alphajet A/E $25.00
Classic Airframes Venom FB.1 (bagged) 40.00

1/72 Kits

AZ Model Spitfire TR.9 $18.00
Hasegawa Harrier GR.5 $19.00
Hasegawa Lancaster "Post War" $65.00
Hobbyboss Mi-2 Hoplite $9.00
Meng Fiat G.91 Gina $15.00
Revell AG Piaseki H-21 $22.00
Sword Seafire Mk.III $18.00
Spec Hobby Fairey Firefly $18.00
Spec Hobby Spitfire Mk. 46 $18.00
Spec Hobby Meteor 7.5 $18.00
Spec Hobby Folland Gnat F.1 $15.00
Spec Hobby Fouga Zephyr $15.00
Tamiya F-16 w/ Revell AG wing tanks and weapons sprue $23.00
Tamiya Spitfire Vb $15.00
Tamiya Mosquito FB. VI $18.00

1/144th Kits

Revell AG 737-800 $17.00
Revell AG 737-800 (bagged) $16.00
Minicraft DC-6 Firebomber $10.00

Edited by bluedot25
Update
On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 8:45 PM, bluedot25 said:

Micalee...

Please email me at tacoma25(at)verizon(dot)net...  I'll check on postage and get back to you... 

Thanks....  Tom

Did you get the money order Tom?

36 minutes ago, bluedot25 said:

Hi Mike...  not yet... holiday today though... When did you mail it?

I forget, Friday maybe, I mailed a bunch of stuff, I know some people got theirs Monday, ugh, hope it's not lost.
It was in an envelope I bought at the Post Office.

20 hours ago, micalee said:

It was Saturday, I remember now because the hybrid battery on my Prius died that day and they want $4000 to replace it. No more new kits for me!!!!

Mike... Your money order got here today.... I'll have the kit on the way tomorrow... 

Thanks,

Tom

On 7/4/2018 at 11:50 PM, micalee said:

It was Saturday, I remember now because the hybrid battery on my Prius died that day and they want $4000 to replace it. No more new kits for me!!!!

Damn, that sucks, was it a first generation? They seem to die, my brother had the same problem with his first gen. I owned a 2nd gen and put almost 300k miles on it and the battery was at about 90% when I traded it in for a gen 3 plug in, that i put almost 150k on it before selling it to my father in law. Great commuting cars, only ever did oil changes, tires, and a water pump on the first one. 

On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 8:36 AM, Charlie D. said:

Damn, that sucks, was it a first generation? They seem to die, my brother had the same problem with his first gen. I owned a 2nd gen and put almost 300k miles on it and the battery was at about 90% when I traded it in for a gen 3 plug in, that i put almost 150k on it before selling it to my father in law. Great commuting cars, only ever did oil changes, tires, and a water pump on the first one. 

NO! It's a 2010 , warranty on battery is 150,000 miles, has always worked perfectly, only oil changes, just had first new brake pads put on at 145,000 miles.  I had an oil change at the dealer and they FINALLY put in my side air bags for the recall. So my car has 150,500 miles on it and 1 mile from the dealer every light on the dash came on, it wouldn't drive right, totally messed up... too much to go into but STILL don't have my car back because Toyota Headquarters opened up a case for me, told me "WE'LL TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING" but they never told the dealer NOT TO FIX IT until everything was investigated.
So now the dealer wants over $4000 to release my car, I'm still waiting to find out what TOYOTA is going to do about it!