CD72084- 1/72 P2V Neptune - Part 3

CD72083 will be the third P2V Neptune sheet in the series - it will include markings for foreign operators (Australia, France etc.) in addition to the same extensive stencilling sheet included with the first two Neptune sets.

Edited by KursadA

Pacheco, 

There are three P2V-5 conversions available.  I am not going to mention the old Airmodel AM-63 vac canopy included with their 1/72 BQM-34E/F Firebee II drone set.  The other three sets are: vacuform from Falcon Conversions (available); a resin one from Blackbird models (available) and another resin conversion from The Final Touch (OOP). 

Dive in!  It's not that hard to do.  I plan on using the Falcon Triple Conversion to build a DP-2E of VC-5 with BQM-34E Firebee II drones and using Kursad's Neptune sheet #2. 

R/ Dutch

Edited by Dutch

Hajo, You are a master with the Airmodel sets.  My apologies.  Yes it is quite workable, and requires about the same amount of surgery as either of the other options.  My hat is off to you!  For Hajo's AP-2H project, look here.

Edited by Dutch

Beautiful work on the OP-2E, Hajo!  Kursad has now released his decals for an OP-2E on sheet CD72057, P2V Neptunes, Pt 2.  I have that sheet and plan on using the DP-2E markings.  I can send you the OP-2E markings, if you wish. PM me if interested, R/ Dutch 

Thank you, but since my OP-2E is already done (and I don´t plan on adding a second one) I wouldn´t have use for the decals! But your offer is much appreciated!

HAJO