Great Wall Hobby F-15E Strike Eagle 1:48

Ok I gottcha now. I was thinking of the intakes "proper" not the tunnel itself. Looks like you have them looking good Pep. Is this your Strike Eagle? I just finished up my Kitty Hawk Su-34 and will start a double build of the Strike Eagle and a Delta at the same time.

I have a pair of seamless suckers for the Revell kit I could butcher and see if they fit.

Edited by Mr Matt Foley

This is For the Raam actually, I have build a D aggressor and currently working on an Israeli A and Raam.

Unfortunately the Revel SS wont do it. The kit ones do the job and are barely noticeable once installed, but the shape just bothers me.

1 hour ago, Mr Matt Foley said:

Ok I gottcha now. I was thinking of the intakes "proper" not the tunnel itself. Looks like you have them looking good Pep. Is this your Strike Eagle? I just finished up my Kitty Hawk Su-34 and will start a double build of the Strike Eagle and a Delta at the same time.

I have a pair of seamless suckers for the Revell kit I could butcher and see if they fit.

Please post some pics of your Su-34 in the Display Case soon! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2018 at 2:06 PM, Falconxlvi said:

Please post some pics of your Su-34 in the Display Case soon! 

I went ahead and purchased a light booth and it should come today. I'll get to work on some photos pretty quick. I have other kits that I can shoot and put up in the display case as well. I recently completed a Tamiya 1/32 F-15E that I first started back in 2005. My shelf of doom is getting smaller.

46 minutes ago, Mr Matt Foley said:

I went ahead and purchased a light booth and it should come today. I'll get to work on some photos pretty quick. I have other kits that I can shoot and put up in the display case as well. I recently completed a Tamiya 1/32 F-15E that I first started back in 2005. My shelf of doom is getting smaller.

Nice Matt!  Looking forward to seeing your builds