1/32 Tamiya F-4E Kurnass 2000

Hi guys

Click the link below for a FULL VIDEO BUILD of Tamiya’s 1/32 F-4 as IDF/AF Kurnass 2000:

Detail step by step video builds can be seen in the links below:

Step 1-Cockpit:

Step 2-Assembly:

Step 3-Paint:

Step 4-Metals and Weathering:

If you enjoyed the video please leave a LIKE 👍and SHARE the video!!!

Thank you 🤗!

On 7/3/2018 at 7:20 AM, JEN722 said:

What happened to good old build threads?! 😞

JJ

Word! Videos become more like advertising and I for one cannot sit and watch someone do a build that way. Too many guys doing video think too highly of themselves and they become boorish.

6 minutes ago, Mr Matt Foley said:

Word! Videos become more like advertising and I for one cannot sit and watch someone do a build that way. Too many guys doing video think too highly of themselves and they become boorish.

Just don't watch it 

As I said

If you don't want to watch videos don't watch

There are people out there including me that we prefer video from photos

Not everybody is a master modeller and that shouldn't stop anybody to show and promote their work. If you are not a master modeller you shouldn't showcase your work?

Your comments sir are the comments of a bully. Nothing more to add

thank you all guys for taking the time to watch my video

I know that many of you would prefer photos but personally I believe seen a video provide you more

for those that don't like videos, the answer is easy don't watch them!

ARC provides a platform for modellers to showcase their work using every media available, including video.

Also ARC provides a platform for non master-modellers to showcase their work.

A lot of people make comments about other peoples work but we haven't seen any of their work either.....I wonder why :whistle:

if moderators change the rules and not allow videos I will not post one again....until then I will be here!!!

2 hours ago, Mr Matt Foley said:

Just don't waste bandwidth, get your own website. Or perhaps making one on the level of Chuck Sawyer and others like him.

Huh? How does posting a YouTube link take up bandwidth if you don’t click on it?

Mark

Nice videos :thumbsup: I like watching stuff like this while at the workbench or running some trains on my model railway.

Regards.

I saw your videos the other day in youtube by chance. Love them! Learn a few interesting tricks I´m definitely going to try!

Beautiful build by the way! :worship:

Thanks for sharing.

Regards,

Tato

If a picture is worth a thousand words, then a video is worth ten thousand. I learn more from watching these vids because the action is happening in front of me. 

Thank you for sharing these vids. They help us all improve and learn. Awesome work my friend. Please continue posting those awesome vids!!!

7 hours ago, Tato said:

I saw your videos the other day in youtube by chance. Love them! Learn a few interesting tricks I´m definitely going to try!

Beautiful build by the way! :worship:

Thanks for sharing.

Regards,

Tato

thanks Tato :thumbsup:

4 hours ago, Major Walt said:

If a picture is worth a thousand words, then a video is worth ten thousand. I learn more from watching these vids because the action is happening in front of me. 

Thank you for sharing these vids. They help us all improve and learn. Awesome work my friend. Please continue posting those awesome vids!!!

Thank you Major Walt  :thumbsup:

I really enjoyed your video.  I actually found it while searching YouTube for this sort of thing and I'm sorry it got some pushback here.  Different strokes for different folks, I guess.  I for one really like the full build vids, let's me see some people's different techniques in action and helps me improve my own.  Photos are great, too.  I'm open to whatever people are willing to put out there.  

I find that the videos are really therapeutic for me when it's just some low-volume music and the build.  These video builds have been a life-saver for me when the two-year-old just wants some Daddy time at 2am and I need something to put him back to sleep.  It's just about the only quiet time I can get these days and it allows me to still feel connected with the hobby when I'm not able to do much myself.  So, thank you for taking the time to put the videos together, and don't be discouraged by anyone else's hang-ups.

-Ryan