F-15 ACES II Seats

On my two GWH kits I've used the Aires/Quickboost seats for the better detail and they look right to me.  The fit is great, but you'll have to eyeball the seat height sitting inside the rails.

4 hours ago, eaglefan said:

I don't ask which one look right. I ask which one is the right height.

Well, excuse the hell out of me.  And you did ask which was the right SIZE.  

Edited by BoeingDriver

Yes I did ask which is right size and you don't answer that.

"On my two GWH kits I've used the Aires/Quickboost seats for the better detail and they look right to me."
"They look right to me" not they are right size. You work for Aires?
5 minutes ago, eaglefan said:

Yes I did ask which is right size and you don't answer that.

"On my two GWH kits I've used the Aires/Quickboost seats for the better detail and they look right to me."
"They look right to me" not they are right size. You work for Aires?

I don't work for Aires, but I've sat in an ACES seat everyday I was on duty for 13 years.  Good luck in finding the answer you're looking for.

Edited by BoeingDriver
On 7/6/2018 at 2:50 PM, BoeingDriver said:

I don't work for Aires, but I've sat in an ACES seat everyday I was on duty for 13 years.  Good luck in finding the answer you're looking for.

I just received my 2 sets of Quickboost F-15E seats (1/32 & 48th). The details are excellent, but they do not supply the seat rails for launching. I would assume I have to dig through my plastic rod et.al. but they're still not going to have the inlay areas. The other option is to butcher the Tamiya or great wall seeats for those parts.

5 hours ago, Mr Matt Foley said:

I just received my 2 sets of Quickboost F-15E seats (1/32 & 48th). The details are excellent, but they do not supply the seat rails for launching. I would assume I have to dig through my plastic rod et.al. but they're still not going to have the inlay areas. The other option is to butcher the Tamiya or great wall seeats for those parts.

I used the rails from the kit.  IIRC, it's a tad snug but it worked for both of my GWH kits.