Folks,

It's been a great year, and it is time to take a short break. I will be on vacation in Italy between July 20 and the second week of August. 

I am rushing to ship the latest batch of decals to all of the major resellers, but the orders are massive and there is a likelihood that I will not be able to ship them all. If you are interested in any of the decals in the latest batch (or anything else), please order them before July 16. Otherwise you might have to wait until I come back.

The release schedule will not be interrupted - I have a brand new batch of decals waiting for instruction sheets right here, and I will start shipping them in a few days after I return. And the batch after that is going to the printers this week. 

Edited by KursadA
  • 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, AD-4N said:

Did you pop in to see the folks at Cartograph World Headquarters?

Unfortunately not - they are in Bologna, which is not exactly a tourist attraction. We were mostly in Rome and Venice, and even a two-hour detour would have been a hard sell to the family. Perhaps another time..

I am still busy shipping orders I received during the break, but will get started with design work during the weekend and share status of upcoming projects. Just a couple more days.

Edited by KursadA