W.C. Fields nosecone on 1/48 Mono/Revell F-18C.

1 hour ago, habu2 said:

No I think he was married to Cher......

Sunny Bondo? That's also what we call the Pontiac Thunderbird on cinder-blocks parked in the front lawn of the mullet hick living on my street.

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 11:56 AM, RKic said:

Sunny Bondo? That's also what we call the Pontiac Thunderbird on cinder-blocks parked in the front lawn of the mullet hick living on my street.

Pontiac Firebird or Ford Thunderbird?    Never seen a Pontiac Thunderbird.    No wonder it has so much bondo!   :tongue-in-cheek:

3 hours ago, Drifterdon said:

Pontiac Firebird or Ford Thunderbird?    Never seen a Pontiac Thunderbird.    No wonder it has so much bondo!   :tongue-in-cheek:

whichever is the one with the side windows that wrap up to the roof. Its just a hulk now. He's also got one of those 1970s Buick landships sitting outside his house. That one still has three wheels. 

25 minutes ago, RKic said:

whichever is the one with the side windows that wrap up to the roof. Its just a hulk now. He's also got one of those 1970s Buick landships sitting outside his house. That one still has three wheels. 

Sounds like a Firebird with the T top.  But does sound like Bubba needs a good yard cleaning.