Hello, I'm wanting to do a 1/48 NASA TF-104G in the white overall or white top/light blue underside scheme with prominent blue stripes, but unfortunately I only have the Hasegawa kit with Luftwaffe markings.  So, I need the fuselage length blue stripes with white N-number and NASA meatball logo on the intakes, and the three digit aircraft number and "NASA" yellow stripe for the vertical fin. I have reference pictures for two aircraft, N824NA and N819NA, but would accept numbers for any aircraft with similar markings.  A pdf or xerox copy of the application instructions would be nice.

Thanks for any help you can give!

306693main_EC79-11687_full.jpg

306681main_EC77-8122_full.jpg

Edited by Gox Blowby

You probably want to find Victory Productions decal sheet #48005.   It has the blue spear decal without the meatball or N number superimposed over it.   Also has basic white numbers the should allow you to piece together the registration number of your choice.   See link for review.   https://modelingmadness.com/scott/decals/vpd48005.htm