3 hours ago, airmechaja said:

Damn! Sometime I will remember about this and plan in advance to go with other Mn. residents like you or midnightprowler or camus27 or......

Never to late. It runs from the 23rd to the 29th of this month. Should be one hell of a time!

I got to go last year for the first time and all I can say is if you like airplanes get thee to this aviation Mecca. I was 63 for last year's visit and there's a lot of walking but they do have trams as well. I usually go to Sun N Fun since it is only a few hours away. Last year a friend and I drove up with a camper. Boondocked on the way up and back and found a great spot at Oshkosh just off the main drag in the campground.  We spent three days there but on the way up we stopped in Tullahoma TN for the Beechcraft Heritage museum and on the way back stopped in Dayton for the USAF museum.  It was a memorable week. If you get a chance to go, do it. 

5 hours ago, airmechaja said:

Damn! Sometime I will remember about this and plan in advance to go with other Mn. residents like you or midnightprowler or camus27 or......

Do you hit any of the MN airshows? I just caught the Blue Angels in Eau Claire and the Thunderbirds last weekend on Duluth.

Yep, ill be at Osh all week. 3rd time for me and i can not wait!!

Camus27, did you happen to walk by the Aircorps Aviation booth at Duluth? I was there most of the weekend!

23 hours ago, hawkwrench said:

I wonder if the 160th SOAR will be back this year? Maybe they'll bring a MH-60M this time. If so, us helo guys need lots and lots of pics of it!---Pleeease!!!

Tim

No MH-60M but they are bringing a MH-47G. 

https://www.eaa.org/en/airventure/eaa-airventure-news-and-multimedia/eaa-airventure-news/eaa-airventure-oshkosh/07-12-2018-modern-military-airpower-in-full-effect-at-airventure-2018