Water/Acrylic Based Filler?

I'm working on a Fomula1 car (not my typical) and am in need of a water based filler.  I have a handful of small gaps between parts that needed to be painted separately and then assembled (some complex aero pieces).  The parts are painted in Tamiya spray (TS) lacquers, so I would love a water based formula that I could fill the gap, then wash away while wet without affecting the paint.  The filled area does not need to be perfectly even, as they are largely hidden behind the barge boards on the car, but I want to make it a shallow recess instead a sharply demarcated trench.  Currently the stand about the thickness of a typical panel line (or a little over), but the depth of most of the part.  The one caveat is whatever I use needs to accept pain afterwards.  I say this most notably to note that acrylic caulk that I know others have talked about will not work.  I have considered liquid cement, as this will fill a gap similar to this fairly well on A/C.  However, when I work this way, it is before painting and not on a high gloss surface...and certainly not the water based solution I'm hoping for.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Thanks for any thoughts. 

Vallejo Plastic Putty #401 is the answer to your question (it's water based). I'm not a car guy, but I use this stuff for filling the small gaps on aircraft windscreens/canopies after painting and it works great. Just dab it on the gap, wipe smooth with a water dampened cotton bud, let dry, and then paint away. 

To piggyback on this thread, for those who have used the Perfect Plastic Putty (PPP), I have some questions:

1) What do you do when this stuff comes out of the tube semi-dried? Is there something I need to add to make it wet again?

2) How does PPP respond to rescribing after it has dried? I'm worried it might crack.

3) After it has dried, how does it react when you spray either Mr Surfacer or Tamiya Primer on top of it? Is it ok to scribe after the primer has been spayed on top of PPP?

Thank you :cheers: