Revell Monogram GB planned builds.

Please post what you "hope" to build. I intend to build a couple, perhaps more then a couple. But if you your playing then please give completion a honest try. No one is going to arrest you if its not finished, but give it a try.

As of now, some of the models I hope to finish are.......

1/32 CH-118 Iroquois.OOB. (Huey) .     done

1/32 CF-104 Starfighter .   done

1/32 F-4E Phantom (have to find decals first) .   we'll see

1/48 F-4C Phantom .  hold

1/48 CF-101 Voodoo .  done

1/48 CC-129 Target towing Dakota .   done

1/48 F-5F done

1/32 Kiowa, done

.2 1/72 North Star....(Canadian C-54 with Belcher Bits conversion) done

Edited by phantom

I'm going to be realistic, I will build the old 1/48 Monogram F-14A Tomcat as

it appeared in the late 70s with VF-142 Ghost Riders. If I get through

it, which I should, I may try an old Revell ship, maybe the Arizona but

that's still just a thought. This kit was just purchased, on it's way.---John

ko0z0Yt.jpg

Edited by john53
grammar

I'm in with the 1/48 A-7A Corsair II. Revell re-boxing of the 1979 Monogram kit. OOB, maybe aftermarket decals. Built it a few times as a kid in the 80's. I've been looking for an excuse to revisit it, and this GB is the ticket. I have some traveling this summer so it will probably be September before I can get rolling.

Well, I have a TBD-1 on the bench right now but it's close to paint so that one won't qualify and I'm not starting another anytime soon... a B-17G that I already started gluing True Details sidewalls into (if you don't have to, don't do it) so that one's out.

But I got some resin cowls for one of these a few days ago...

DSC02413.thumb.jpg.875909e219fe4f2c6a7fed798aef114a.jpg

It's been sitting around for so long I had to wipe the box top down with a wet washcloth. Time to get it done, I think.

Ken

Edited by WymanV

I plan on building the Monogram ProModeler 1/48 F-86D Sabre Dog, going to dress her up in some Hi Decals Philippine Air Force markings.

ivf8Vzp.jpg

Edited by bashace

I have two days off and I can't wait for the parts to arrive for my F-4J so I am going to start on the Revell/Monogram SSP Albatross kit.  There are aren't many parts so I hope to knock it out pretty quick.

I'm going to give it a shot between the following

1/48 Monogram A-37 Dragonfly. Just ordered the Aires cockpit as it was on sale (uber cheap right now) at SprueBrothers. Does anyone now if this can be used to depict an OA-37B? I'd really like to do it in Euro 1. Unfortunately that means I'll have to track down the Super Scale decal set.

1/48 Monogram AV-8A. I believe I have everything I need for it except the Caracal decals.

If I have time I'll do the Revell 1/48 F/A-18E. Have lots of goodies for it to make it look sharp but still need to get Furball Decals CVW-8 decals so I make the SU-22 killer. Going to wait until I have those to start that one.

I'd like to build a lot more but with kids and university I would just like to set a realistic goal.

Edited by Whiskey