11 hours ago, Mfezi said:

My favourites: The Fighter Pilot Podcast and Lockheed Martin's "Inside Skunk Works" podcast.

Thanks. Inside skunk works is right up my alley. No doubt it will cross over with the back episodes of coast to coast am I have been listening too.

To add to the list above

The Wings Over New Zealand Show Aviation Podcast

omega tau  (this one is a science and engineering podcast but it has quite a few aviation shows. ) Sme of the episodes are in German as the host is a German, but many are in English 

Thanks to Mfezi for the Skunkworks podcast -  looks like it will be good

Edited by a4s4eva

I enjoy "Aircrew Interview" primarily British topics but there are a fair number of USAF/USN interviews, too along with a few other nations sprinkled in.  They are all a pretty good listen regardless of your preferred subject.

-Ryan

• 5 weeks later...

Another favorite of mine is the Omega Tau podcast.

http://omegataupodcast.net/download-archive/

Most of it is science and engineering based, but there are numerous aviation-related episodes that are very interesting. 

Also, though not "aviation" based, be sure to check out "Hardcore History" if you are a fan of military history as there is much depth there.  The WWI based "Blueprint for Armageddon" series as well as the WWII programs covering Barbarossa are awesome.

-Ryan