Long time lurker going active

Glad I’m here, y’all! 

I know Jerry and a few more I’m sure.  Most know I’m primarily 1/32, but also build modern Russian jets in 1/48, and transports in 1/72.

Aircraft only as of now.  

As many also know, I’m a bit of a joker and love to mess around with people’s minds, so when I saw y’all had a joke page, I was here like white on rice!

5 minutes ago, jabow said:

There may be more lurkers join in here!!  M2 has gone to 'TapaTalk' and now I can't Register!!

Anyways, the More Texans, the Merrier!!  (If we don't MELT first!)

Bo

Bo, I noticed this today, but I didn't have to register - you should be able to login with your old login and password from the old M2 site. It appears all the users were automatically transferred. Try it...

1 hour ago, Mfezi said:

Bo, I noticed this today, but I didn't have to register - you should be able to login with your old login and password from the old M2 site. It appears all the users were automatically transferred. Try it...

Probably already void that avenue, as I tried to Register FIRST!!  And to be honest, I don't recall my old PW???  Oh well, more modelling time!!

Bo

I wonder how ARC has managed to avoid the switch,,,,,I just noticed that ARC is an Invision board.

Invision and ZetaBoards are the ones that have been involuntarily changed to TapaTalk when TapaTalk bought them. (Brett chose TapaTalk when N54 closed down,,,,I bet he is realllllly glad he didn't choose IN or Zeta,,,,he would have gotten moved Twice)

This was off topic, I know,,,,,,,but, Steve, I'm typing this as a warning so you have some heads up,,,,,,,,,,a lot of us didn't have any warning, just like MM this morning.

Hey there Bo,,,,,,,,I guess you could sign up from scratch with a brand new username and password?

It cuts the continuity with your past posts,,,,,,,,but, if we know that the new you is you,,,,,we can still know ya okay.

4 hours ago, Peterpools said:

Hi Ernie

Welcome aboard and I moved over as well. Will be starting my first build thread here in a day or so and looking forward enjoying the hobby and making new friends here.:thumbsup:😙

Peter

Welcome Peter.  Nice to have you in here along with Ernie. Be watching for your builds.

:cheers:

Jerry

Ernie,

I get to welcome you :post1: twice to ARC.  Looking forward to your 1st build blog here. Any idea of what it will be?

Right now I'm blogging my current build: a 1/24 scale Porsche 917K. Yep, that's my other modeling passion these days. 

Joel

4 hours ago, Rex said:

Hey there Bo,,,,,,,,I guess you could sign up from scratch with a brand new username and password?

It cuts the continuity with your past posts,,,,,,,,but, if we know that the new you is you,,,,,we can still know ya okay.

I even downloaded the App and DID get new Username / PW and STILL can't get logged in!  Hope ARC stays put with this Forum!!  IT WORKS!!

Bo

2 hours ago, jabow said:

I even downloaded the App and DID get new Username / PW and STILL can't get logged in!  Hope ARC stays put with this Forum!!  IT WORKS!!

Bo

Tapatalk bought out MM Zetaboard so the switch was mandatory. I still can get registered!!

Bo