1/48 HobbyBoss FB-111A

44 minutes ago, Falconxlvi said:

Great build!  That’s such a sinister looking bird in the Dark Vark scheme.  I’m so glad Kursad gave us some new FB-111 decals too- those look awesome on the model 👍🏻

Thanks Falcon! The Vark is by far my favorite jet, has been ever since I was a kid. And obviously I couldn’t have built it, or at least it wouldn’t have turned out as well without Caracal’s Dark Vark sheet!

You need to start your build, as I recall you were pretty instrumental in getting the sheet jumpstarted, take advantage brother!! We’ll see if we can smother the forums with Vark builds!!

6 hours ago, Hooker169 said:

Thanks Falcon! The Vark is by far my favorite jet, has been ever since I was a kid. And obviously I couldn’t have built it, or at least it wouldn’t have turned out as well without Caracal’s Dark Vark sheet!

You need to start your build, as I recall you were pretty instrumental in getting the sheet jumpstarted, take advantage brother!! We’ll see if we can smother the forums with Vark builds!!

Indeed I do!   I’m in the process of moving into a new home, so it’s going to be a bit before the workbench is up and running.  The Academy FB-111 is close to the top of the build pile though 👍🏻