SU-35 BM weapons help needed

Hello guys,

I am building the Kittyhawk SU-35 in the following version: SU-35 BM "902". 

I am now at the weapons stage (still before painting the camo though) and I am struggling a bit with the weapons and how these are attached to the launchers and the pylons (if I assume that the pylon is the one attached to the plane, and the launcher is the one attached in-between the weapon and the pylon).

to make things more clear, I am planning to attach a KH-59 M(E) as seen in the picture. 

This was "stolen" from the SU-34 Kittyhawk kit.

My problem however is how to attach this weapon to the plane, which pylon and which launcher.

I found that the SU-34 kit provides a launcher (AKU-58) similar to the one shown in the picture (however when trying to attach it to the weapon it does not sit parallel).

if I want to attach the KH-59 under the wing (close to the intakes) as in the picture attached, which pylon should I use?

41820887180_fb761afc32_b.jpgSu-35BM_0040 by Chrysostomos Deliyiannis, on Flickr

Kh-59 M(E).jpg

I can't thank you enough Berkut. I will post some pictures of the progress when i go home.

I am not planning to put two Kh-59 but only one on the right side and most probably a KAB 1500 kl on the other side.

as for the rest of the weapons, I am going to use Eduard's weapon set which has some nice R-27's, R-77, R-60 and R-73

of course, If you have any pictures of the "902", I would very much appreciate to have them.

Edited by tomdelis